Homeschool Basics with Tricia Goyer and Kristi Clover
Are you thinking about homeschooling but worried that it’s too complicated or concerned that you will fail your child? Or, maybe you are struggling with your current homeschooling situation? With more than thirty years of combined experience, homeschooling moms and experts Tricia Goyer and Kristi Clover provide you with thoughtful, practical, and easy-to-follow advice to help you stay the course in your homeschooling journey.
Homeschool Basics is packed with tons of great tools that will help you take unnecessary pressure off yourself, so you can focus on what is truly important. You’ll find:
- ideas to help you push your fears to the side and raise kids who will grow to be lifelong learners who have a positive impact on God’s kingdom
- the top ten tips for a successful first year
- tips on how to homeschool multiple children – even little ones
- strategies for homeschooling when you feel overwhelmed or behind
- advice on how to select the best curriculum, how to stay organized, and identify what should be on your supply list
- advice on how to keep your sanity with homeschooling and housekeeping
- the best ways to take advantage of teachable moments and nurture your children
This homeschooling resource is great for:
- Christian parents wanting to incorporate faith into their child’s homeschooling experience
- new and seasoned homeschooling families
- homeschooling parents wanting a casual, easy-to-understand resource for teaching
Don’t waste any more time being frustrated and confused. Homeschool Basics is a reliable resource every homeschooling parent needs.