Have you ever wanted to read through the Bible but felt overwhelmed or confused about how to start? Or you read the chapters and at the end wondered, “How does this apply to my life?” The Bible offers guidance to help you seek God and His truth so you can apply the wisdom to your daily life. In Praying Through the Bible in One Year, Tricia Goyer organized the journaling resource into three parts:
- A Scripture Reading Plan. This plan takes you from Genesis to Revelation. Reading four or five chapters a day, you’ll read through the whole Bible in one year. Each week has five days of reading, leaving the weekends for catch-up.
- A Daily Scripture. Pause on these verses, read them closely, and consider how they affect, or should affect, your own life.
- A Prayer Prompt. Through these prompts, you’ll seek God’s input as you strive to connect what you’ve learned to everyday life. Blank space is provided for you to continue the prayer or to write down other meaningful Scriptures that you read during the day’s reading.
With a guided reading plan and a daily prayer starter to help you make God’s Word applicable to your life, Praying Through the Bible in One Year is perfect for:
- women of all ages participating in small groups and Bible study groups
- Christians wanting to strengthen their relationship with Christ
- women who thrive with guided plans and to-do lists
Discover the inspiration for real life transformation with this easy-to-follow journey through the Bible.